Care pathway support
We offer several services to assist you or your relative on the care journey
Care Home Pathway
- We can assist with Care Home Selection support, ensuring the placement effectively meets the needs of the person requiring care.
- Our staff can carry out Care Home Records Inspection , ensuring the records are robust, appropriate to the needs of the person and updated regularly. Accurate records are essential for any funding application.
- For families who may be a long way from a relative who is in a care home, we can carry out Care Home Monitoring, ensuring effective care is being delivered in a safe and appropriate environment.
- We are experts in Care Home Funding , including Current Assessments, Disputes, Retrospective cases and Periods of Unassessed Care and can manage these cases for you with the benefit of an experience clinical advocate.
Hospital Discharge Pathway
- We will visit the person in hospital and identify the kind of support they will need on discharge.
- Our staff will provide expert advocacy support at Discharge Planning and Best Interest meetings.
- We can provide support with identifying next steps and facilitating appropriate discharge and liaise with Health and Social Care professionals on your behalf.
- As part of this service we will also explore any funding options which maybe available.
- We will meet with the person requiring the care and identify what level of support the person needs.
- We can then determine the level of care and skills required to manage this.
- Our staff can provide support with recruitment of home care staff and assist with identification of payroll and employment law support Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks.
- We can create Care Plans, Risk Assessments and Working Schedules.
- As part of this service we will also explore any funding options which may be available.